How to get rid of fear of death?

Respected Doctor, First I may appreciate for the online help doing by you. My father is age more than 65year & now a days he is staying in fear of death & crying like baby. Please help me to suggest how could I bring out from this problem & motivate towards prosperity.. Regards, Ranjit Kumar Sabat +0000 YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 7 Oct 2014
Dear Ranjit, old age deprresion is frequently in people above 65years of age and perticularly when the people feel dissatisfied with their past life. You start him with los dose of escitalopram. Please take care of other medical problems, if he has any.