Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of cut marks?

i want to remove cut marks from my forehead and left side of face . How can i remove them?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Syeed,

You need to visit a plastic/cosmetic surgeon. Depending upon the scar tissue various procedures are performed but they do have their own limitations.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
treatment depends upon the type of cut depressed or raised or flat...depressed lesions need to go for lasers like fractional or co2 laser...raised ones needs to go for some injects to flatten them..Depressed one can also be treated by filler injections.So,consult a skin specialist who has lasers with him.
take care,
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor