Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to get rid of cut marks and acne marks?

Hi, I m prakash. I have a problem related to my face . There are too many cut-marks and akne marks on my face. I have already tried so many fairness cream and beauty product to remove those but they does not effect on the marks. Please, suggest me better suggestion for this
Mon, 3 Oct 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
you have post acne scar
not a single cream will help u so dont waste ur money in it
consult good dermatologist.
various treatment are there for scar like
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi prakash
i am from ahmedabad,gujarat.
so i have no idea for dermatologist in orisssa.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care do some home remedy to get rid of apply juice of lime or lemon in to cottan apply to scar.for lightning the scar apply sandalwood+rocewater make it paste and apply overnight then remove,slice of tomato which having vitamin a that hiden the overproduction of sebum,and also having antioxident property.honey is natural mosturizer,lavender oil,egg whitnig part used over acne overnigh ,vitamin e capsule.also surgical prosedure skin pilling by the help of dermatologist.thanks.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!prakash chandra,

Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

For acne marks and cut marks the best thing would be the laser resurfacing.There are fractional lasers available with lot of laser clinics which you can go for.Next to that i would suggest would be dermaroller with chemical peel procedure .you need multiple sessions with that.
I am situated in bhilai chattisgarh working at apollo hospital .If that is close to you ,you can visit me for treatment.Else I can give you address of clinic in delhi who are doing this treatment .I was working in Delhi for 10 years ,so i can guide you to a good clinic.

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....