Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of cracks on penis glands? Visible only on erection.

How to get rid of cracks on penis glands? Visible only on erection.
Hello i have cracks on my penis glans and im wondering how to get rid of them. they re not very visible when my penis is flaccid, but when it gets erect they become more visible. Because of this i have avoided sexual contact for all my life, i m 17. So I m really desperate right now to get a solution for this problem. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However it is not unusual to have stretch marks from growth while cracks seem to be concerning. I believe you have reason to consult an adolescent medicine specialist or a qualified local doctor who can take a look at the "cracks" and make sure it is not any other infection of any sort. I believe you will heal over time and are able to become sexually active if you wait and take the advise of consulting a doctor.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor