Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of brown pigmentation from thigh and genital ?

hello doctor i am 25 years female having brown color pigmentation on my thigh n genital area n i want to get rid of anyhow please suggest me wat to do for it there is no itching or any bruise or ulceration only brown colour pigment
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  497
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
I would suggest you get examined by a Dermatologist to rule out fungal infection which can also present this way. There are many skin whitening creams containing hydroquinone ingredient which works very well in depigmenting the skin to light colour. You can find out about them from the Dermatologist. Keep the area clean and dry, avoid sweat accumulation and sun exposure.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist as u may have nevus ,infection or allergic brown spot
treatment depend upon the diagnosis
do not use melalite in any form without consulting doctor
mainly they are use on face
it may worsen condition if apply in other condition
do not rub or scratch over it
u may need some type of laser treatment if nevus is there
wear loose and cotton cloths
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor