How to get rid of blister at the head of penis?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...

I have a friction blister right at the head of my pennis. It doesnt hurt, however, optically bothers me. If I see it under a strong light I can make out that it has a clear liquid. This happened right after I had masturbaed without any lubrication and may have been aggressive with my self. I had controlled masturbation for a month and the blister became smaller but did not go away completely. I masturbated again and it has filled with liquid again. How can I treat this. I am currently applying Betadine ointment on it and hoping that it will dry quickly. Could you please tell me what topical cream I can apply on my pennis so that this drys up quickly since I am abstaining from sex with my wife because of this.
Tue, 8 Oct 2019