Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of black spots on my face ?

Hi i am from chennai. i have few black spots in my face which makes me look dark. This is my only problem pls help me with a good solution
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Hi prithi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Black spots on face or hyperpigmented spots which have developed later on in life could suggest hormonal imbalance or due to excessive sun exposure
For best results it is advisable to consult a dermatologist cum cosmetologist who can study your skin type and provide appropriate remedy
Till then try to have a balanced diet ,plenty of water and exercise for atleast half an hour. Use only mild glycerine soap and sunscreen daily .avoid the afternoon sun 10am to 4pm if possible. You can try fresh lemon juice or natural alovera application to decrease the black spots

Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor