Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of black discolouration around mouth ?

Hi, I am getting married soon.. and I have a this terrible looking black discoloration around my mouth. Can you suggest me something to lighten this in few days time? I am from India.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  280
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Welcome to Hcm
Hayou have not mentioned since when is it ther or it's recent or developed after any beauty treatment .because if its since long then it wil take time to fade .
Nany skin lightening product can hardly cure a hyperpigmemted patch in few days unless it is a chemical peel .But dont worry as there are many methods to mask it or lighten it temporarily .
You should visit a dermatologist who ll determine your skin type and problem n treat accordingly .till then drink plenty of water , have a balanced diet, ur may take a multivitamin .try natural alovera gel applicatipn.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor