Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of back ache ?

I have back achhe which is not getting relived by the usual pain killers and also hot water fomentation. what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  4 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Is it? I suggest you consult a ortho doc. Do not try self madication.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
  User's Response
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic
you have not mentiond your age , duration of pain.. if you are not obese take ACUPUNCTURE treatment, gives long term relief from back pain. homoeo medication also advisable ,if you have early morning stiffness take RHUSTOX 200 every alternate day for 1 month
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
better u go n consult a physio
they will asses u and diagnose properly and u hv to follow the treatment .
definitely ur pain will cum down.
thanx for choosing healthcaremagic
tk cr
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Try Using Relaxyl cream, it worked for me.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor