Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of acne pits?

Dear Doctor My sister who is 35 years old has lot of acne pits on her face and she has oily face .These marks looks very prominent on her skin and makes are very conscious .These are on her both the cheeks .She also has problem of whiteheads on on her forehead Can you please suggest remedy for this and suggest good skin specialist in Banglore for the treatment. If possible please also give us possible expenses details. Thanks & Regards/Lakshmi
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  502
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
acne vulgaris is coomon problam of teen age but some time remain longer in like upto 40es
there r few instructions
wash face with plain water 2-3 times a day
never use oily creams
take less oily diet
add some vitamin c rich food in ur diet like lemon,oranges etc
add more salads
drink a lots of water
kindly take homeopathic treatment for complete cure
regard dr.jagat
Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor