How to get rid of Hydromorphone addiction?

hello , I m a 24 year female i am currently addicted to hrydromorphone from being prescribed it for almost 2 years i tried weaning off but that dident work I am in a wsit list for methadone but that takes 2 weeks will my family doctor helo me threw withdrawl i am scared.
Tue, 12 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can take Tramadol and Paracetamol combination 2 times a day for five days after stopping. You can do yoga and pranayam in the morning do meditation in the morning do exercise in the morning walk in the morning, take proper sleep, be positive, be self confidence.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.