Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How to get rid from white spot on eye ball ?

I have a small white spot on my eye ball just above the pupil on the brown colouring it hurts(burns) when I open my eyes or blink. Lately i have just been keeping my eye close. What can i take to relieve the pain. I am a twenty eight year old female.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  349
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
iF YOU ARE HAVING PAIN there is possibility of some foreign body or some lesions because of viral infection.Use goggles when you are going outside and consult your eye doctor as soon as possible.
take care
Answered: Mon, 19 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
welcome to health care family,
you might have some foreign body in your eye leading to infection causing swelling and pain.
you consult your eye specialist soon as FB is there you require immediate removal of FB as it may produce an ulcer.
mean while you may put antibiotic eye drops hourly and pain relieving medicines.
but you approach your doctor as soon as possible.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor