Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

How to get rid from sore butt crack ?

Hi, I m 14, and a female and I have this really sore , really irritated, thing in my butt crack , just before my butt hole but below my vagina, it s really painful, and sometimes it gets itchy, and it kind of looks like a ulcer that s inflamed. It kind of feels like its burning and when i go to the bathroom, it hurts to use toilet paper (I still do though). What could help soothe or get rid of it?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1536
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You can apply local antibiotic,antifungal cream with some oral medication for pain and itching but under guidance of surgeon.
Proper local hygienic care required.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
It looks like you have perineal abscess. This needs to be examined by a surgeon. If the abscess is pointing out then it will need to be drained. If the infection is mild antibiotic treatment will heal it.
Please consult a surgeon, without wasting time, as it may get worse. Meanwhile regularly clean the area with soap and warm water and if possible use some antiseptic solution as well.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor