Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to get relief from pain arising due to inflamed collar bone ?

hi, i have an inflamed collarbone at the front of my neck , hard to sleep cant exercise hard to breathe deeply sometimes. Been to doctors gave me inflammation tablets, going again today cause can t go on with this it affects everything i do. Any tips or alternative ways i can get rid of this pain
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  294
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
I think you can apply ice.
Take anti-inflammatory medication.
If yet pain does not go you can consult orthopaedic doctor for local hydrocortisone injection. It can only be given if you dont have diabites mellitus.
Get well soon.
Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 7 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor