Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How to get pregnant soon ?

I usually get periods within 30 to 32 days after marriage I got delayed for 50 days. all taught I am pregnant. The next 2 month I got after 35 days, now this month still I did not get its up 45 days what is my problem. How to get pregnant soon ?please say me.....
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1359
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
irregular periods can be due to harmonal imbalance due to a variety of reasons. I would ypu to get a ultrasound of the abdomen and fasting L H and FSH levels also done. I would advise you to consult a gynecologist in this regard. I hope i have answerd your query. Take care
Answered: Wed, 23 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If your period were regular earlier and if this is the first time that you are having menstrual irregularitiies, I think you need to consult a doctor and get your self checked.. Alternative means would be recording your basal body temperature which would help you identify your ovulation day. Increase the frequency of sexual intercourse during those days, and you have a better possibility of getting pregnant.

Answered: Sat, 10 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor