Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How to get pregnant fast ?

my name is riddhi i was married before 6-7 months and i was taking precaution tablets for 2 months and i try to conceive from 4 month but still i do not get any result most probably i tried to conceive boy i did not get it anything please help me my birth date is 12/29/1983 so what should i do for getting pregnant please you r Indian and i am also so could you help me to understand my problem and help me to getting pregnant.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  712
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear riddhi, hello!please do not get anxious over this issue as stress itself prevents pregnancy. And when you take oral contraceptives ,ovulation ,or the ability to conceive is prevented. Even after discontinuation of tablets, the natural ovulation process may take time ,sometimes 4 to 5 months to start again. so dont worry and have a happy married life. god will bless you soon
Answered: Fri, 21 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor