Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How to get out of threat from professor ?

Hi I am 16 years old. I go for maths tutions to a professor s house . Once after other students left, he asked me if I want to watch live sex. He explained that he and his wife like to do as someone watches. I was also curious. So I agreed. He also said I could masturbate as I watch if i want. We did this got several days. Then one day I realized this was rubbish I was doing, and denied further invitations to watch. Now he us threatening me. He says if I don t agree to watch, he will disclose wrong information to my parents ?How to get out of this? He says he has video of me masturbating too! Dont know what to do
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Report this to your trusted parent immediately, the longer you leave it untold more psychological damage could affect you
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You need to tell an adult someone you trust even though you don't want your parents to know you should tell them they will understand you were curious but this is wrong and your teacher needs to ne turned in!
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor