How to get out of depressions?

how to get out of depressions?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
move on

how would i write out how i feel? like i have lost my dad in October 13, 2013 and i have been dealing with my moms depression, hurt, and including my hurt and its just to much on me. i do go see a doctor for counsiling but id really like to know how i can write out my feelings on how i feel from the time of my dads passing til now. but also include the stuff i have been through with my mom. please help me

Hello doctor.Iam 19 years old and iam a medical student and i have been suffering through severe depression i have some perosnal issues going on due to which iam higly depressed and i just can t focus on my studies or anything i havent consulted anyone as iam literally going crazy i ve started cutting myself and im doing crazy things like mixing different medicines or eating up different tablets like lexotanil and stuff and started smoking i just don t know how to get out of all this mess because my heart is in so much pain i want to die i can t take it anymore.I have some really good friends and they give me good advises but that is a temporary solution to my problem.Iam not strong enough to let go off someone or to accept the truth iam so confused i want peace in my life,peace of mind and peace of soul.

I have deteration of the spine. Have been through therapy, pain management, two surgeons who will not do surgery,chiropractors have not helped. Bluging disk and 4 or 5 spurs. This has almost taken my ability to stay up very long as the bones in neck and lower back have closed in on the nerves in both areas, which causes numbness and weakness in the the arms arms and legs. I have been on several pain pills who I can not tolerate mainly due to the side effects. I live every day in pain and now severe depression. I don t know how much I can live like this and my medicare will not cover depression which is too expensive for my social security budget. Also laser surgery which might give some relief but again not covered by medicare. Is there anything left that might help.

Recent questions on  Major depressive disorder

my now 18 year old daughter has experiencing hair thinning you can see to her scalp. and hair looks unhealthy, weight loss, pale, anxiety, moody, depression or low self asteem. we started with vitamins and supplements for the last 4 months but no change. im thinking thyroid? plz. help

My psychiatrist added 25 mcg of liothyronine, I started taking it Thursday 3-19, to be increased to 50 mcg after one week to augment my depression that has been resistent to other antidepressants. I don t have enough energy to leave the sofa. I also have panic disorder. I have gained about 35 lbs. in about nine months. I m nervous after reading some of the reviews. Should I be. How long can I safely take this medication. Will my thyroid stop producing the harmone naturally if I stay on this medication? When I come off will my thyroid be normal? I have very high hopes that this will increase my metabolism and give me the energy I m lacking and aid in my depression. Thank you

Female aged 18 heigh 5,5 weight 70 medical history depression on Prozac, had appendix out About 3 years ago, suffers from migranes. Problem .. Feel like I have something stuck in my chest and throat, quite uncomfortable, have tried throwing up but can t clear it.

im only 12 & in health class we learned about liver disease, & we learned about some signs, i have a bit, a little yellow in the eyes, pain in the right shoulder, & alot of mood swings, alittle bit of depression, & its hard for me to keep up in gym, i also gave pain in my back, whenever i bring up my health my parents think im lying, & i know this is very serious, i do i bring it up. please help me..

Dear Doctor. This is further to our discussion. 1) For depression i am taking venlift od 150 mg one capsule a day. 2) For social phobia means unable to express facial feelings (facial freezing) i am taking indertal 160 mg per day. 3) Of course for...

Please detail some important details regarding gastric bypass surgery and the applicable risk. Also, please review my health information included and determine whether I am a good candidate. Thank you in advance. Female 44 years old Gained 100...

Good morning I am a 52 year old woman who had diagnosis of anxiety , major depressive disorder , ptsd and adhd. I am working with my psychiatrist to get off the xanax as i have been on it for over 15 years at .5 4x a day. 2 months ago we tried to...