Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

How to get out of depression ?

hello dr i m 23 yr old girl done my bds n now hav cleared my entrance fr mds and i m really v good academically,but i m nt happy wid all dis. may be i jst work hard to prove to others. i dont hav many frends with whom i can discuss my problems or may be i dont feel lik discussing anythin to anyone,, find everyone very selfish.. i dont go out hav no one to speak to.. earlier i didnt find a need to talk to anyone cause was busy wid studies n all and nw wen i m free.. i get frustrated,, my tolerance is very less often fight wid my parents,, i hav hell lot of aggression in me,, get angry on silly things very easily,, please help me..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Symptoms suggest a likely diagnosis of depression. Best option that I could possibly suggest is a visit to a good psychiatrist in your city, in person discussion of your problems and the intervention options available.
Take care,
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Doctor,

Let me congratulate you for clearing entrance exam for MDS. Lots of doctors are there on this website who are specialized in various fields and they can definitely help you out. Can you please let us know whats the confusion or difficulty in choosing your carrier.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor