Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How to get my proper sexual health condition back after the treatment of hepatitis C ?

Sir, i am hopeful that seeing my particulars, u will suggest me effective treatment/solution which may change my life. Age. 32-y Sex. Male Height. 5-10 Body. very smart (thin) Work Stenographer Nail White Colour (from uncounted years) arms Very thin and soft as like girls Sir, three years ago, i diagnosed as a patient of Hepatites-C as well as stomach problems (constipation/Qabz) and alergy asthma (inherted). but after, treatment of HCV (72-injections from Government hospital), my report shows negative, but insteat of this, i feel no blood in my body and no any energy/chaging after treatment. Secondly, my body is very thin/smart, and due to this, i feel ashamed in everywhere particularly when i wear pent shirt. Thirdly and lastly, I want/desire to marry but due to sexual weakness (which feel very seriously impotency) i am afraid of marriage cermoney due to no power/tightness. Please Sir, suggest any athentic/effective formula or medicne although which is harbal, homeopathic or elopathic, but i want to able marry as well as fit by looking and my body look healthy Sir, i shall be highly thankful to you and will pray about u and ur family. Again request to reply please positive
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Your hepatitis C seems to be cured. Sometimes hepatitis c patient complain of excessive fatigue, but as your reports are now negative, that does not seem to be the case.
Your lack of energy/ fatigue may be related to the liver disease that you may harboring. It is important to know what is the status of your liver. Consult a gastroenterologist.
You physical and psychological weakness may also be related to the depression or anxiety. Evaluation by psychiatrst may be helpful.

Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor