Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How to get my anal passage stretch ?

i would like to know how to get my anal passage stretch be caused i had an operation done on my hemroid and my passage closed in to much. i suffer from high blood pressure i am 54yrs i weight 140lbs and i am 5 3
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  308
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Andera thanks for query.After surgery narrowing of anal passage takes place in some patients.You should be taking laxative regularly to keep your stool soft.Drink more liquids during the day and take more of leafy vegetables to eat.In case of severe problem please visit your doctor again and get your self examined,if the opening is very tight you need some treatment for this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor