How to get my 32mth old brother urinated after getting circumsized today ?

Uhmmm my 34month old brother got circumsized today and does not want to urinate because it burns.How do i or anyone else get him to urinate??
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
Dear thanks for posting your query.This burning is temporary and there is no reason to worry about it.The doctor must have given medicines for the same.He has to pass urine himself without fear.Nothing more needs to be done.Ask him to remove fear,he will not have any big problem.bye and wish him a speedy recovery.