Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How to get information on various findings of chest x-ray ?

My friend had a chest x-ray and based on the findings,it says Minimal PTB of undetermined activity,in the right upper lobe.Please correlate with other clinical and laboratory parameters.On his chest x-ray findings show that there is a hazy densities seen in the right upper lung zone.The heart is not enlarged.The rest of visualized chest structures are remarkable.I would like to know all about this?Is this a serious disease?Is there a treatment for this?How can this be cure?.............Please help me.Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
From your X ray report it suggests that you are having Pulmonary tuberculosis.
Co relate means compare with any symptoms like cough,low grade fever you have,loss of weight etc and any blood repot is done.
So with all reports and clinical examination your doctor can diagnose your problem.
Nothing to worry if tuberculosis is there it is completely curable with long treatment.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 18 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor