Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How to get information on getting pregnant ?

I am trying for pregnancy , on 11th day RTO is 14mm,EM is 7mm and POD is free
Asked On : Mon, 5 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
you didn't mentioned your age and details of your menstrual cycles like,
whether they are regular or not,
length of the cycle,
duration and amount of flow,
any abnormal episodes of bleeding,
whether you have taken any infertility treatment etc.
With the information you provided it can be said that, your endometrial thickness is more for your date. For 11th day it should be around 3 to 4 mm. The size of the follicle is almost nearer to the correct value.
If you provide the above details I can advice you.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 24 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

As per the details, there is no issue for trying on these days !!

also have to check other parameters like semen analysis of your husband!!

All the best ! Keep trying alternate days !!

Answered: Mon, 5 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor