How to get high without doing drugs ?

My friend wanted to know how to get high without doing drugs
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Tell him to go get "High on Life!!" lol

Sir i m priti age 24..my boyfrnd is drug addict..he takes it for 8 years..in the mid time he broke through this condition...but this was for few days...now he is takes it regularly...we consults with doctor but no result no improvement...i can t leave without him...i ll die without him...what i ll do now????

the last few years ive been feeling bad and guilty about things i did about 15 years ago, i used to be on drugs and i would meet young women usually 18-22 and i would take them home and pretty much use them and now looking back do some nasty things, just for giving them cocaine anything i wanted. what i feel guilty about is i would be so high i wouldnt use condoms and alot of them begged me to and i told them no. i was crazy high and i got turned on to the point i wanted to get them pregnant. there was so many to the best i know i know at least 9 or 10 of them got pregnant and im sure if any of them are mine but the time they delivered and as much sex as i had with them its pretty safe to say i got them pregnant. i have no idea how many most i never saw again and to be honest there could be alot more. anyway i wanted to ask if i should try to get in contact or just leave them alone and did drugs make me that wild and careless. ty for your help and ive never told anyone about my past and the women never said anything

I recently had a urinalysis at my PCP due to medications that were stolen. The results of the test are baffling to say the least. Drugs that I am prescribed to and take on a daily basis did not show up, and drugs that I do not take showed up. I do not abuse any drugs and take major steps to keep my rxs secure (dispensing from Pharm weekly - now I have changed to daily). I do not understand how this could happen. My age is 49 (dob 7.29.63) - menopause is either happening or beginning. I have noticed strange bruising (one time on my foot - one on my upper right arm). within the past two weeks during this quagmire. The local police do nothing. I m afraid for my family s safety - and I am scared that either the test was tampered with or someone is injecting these substances into me while I am sleeping. The PCP refused to give me another urinalysis, and by the way the problem is opiates, which reduces blood pressure, and at the time of urine collection my bp was 140/80 which is extremely high for me. Can you think of any other reason why these tests are not reflective of what is going on? I need professional answers. Thank you