How to get glow in skin?

how to get glow in my skin
Mon, 3 Oct 2011
hi
every person has different skin tone and color.
for glow -
-drink more water
-eat more fruits and salads
-avoid direct sun exposure
-use sunscreen and moisturizer cream
-microderma treatment is good
-better to consult dermatologist

hi Doc, I drink 3-4 litres of water every day but there is no glow in my skin ....... hi Doc, I drink 3-4 litres of water every day but there is no glow in my skin....... although I hv reduced my weight upto 3kg by plenty of water in a month but why my skin is not glowing? my skin is lil oily

HOW to glow skin more and more ?

I was on a weight loss program diet since long lyk it s been 4 years I had taken control on my diet. It resulted in weakness. I m worried because there are freckles appearing at my nose and upper lip and my complexion has become dull so can you suggest me what tablets should I take for fair and glowing skin. I also um have used some formula cream for better complexion those are resulting in whiteheads and blackheads on my skin. Evion is how far effective for this?

Recent questions on  Skin care

how much time it takes to get normal skin back. i was using betnovate n for few months and when i stopped rashes occured on my skin. i went to doctor he gave me moisrise lotion, cuti soft, dricare soap and novo phane tablet. and told me to come after 15 days. sir, i am quite worried of my skin. so wanted to know how much time it takes to get back normal skin. pls help

i applied veet hair remover yesterday on my back. After application i had burning sensation and found red rashs all over. i couldnt sleep whole nite as red rashes are still there and if i pour water it gives burning sensation. i have applied it earlier also but this reaction happened first time. I have taken citrizen in morning. please advice further course of action.

Hi Doctor,
I used veet to remove hair below my neck to bust area. Mainly till the bust not on it. Within 2 days it has become itchy and red rashes have appeared . Can you please advice me to cure it. It looks very bad and I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks. I have no clue what to do. It is such that cannot be hidden either. I use a soap by seba med. And I'm applying clindamycin on rashes. What will help?

I have had this rash around the corners of my nose and down the sides of my mouth to just the sides of my chin, I have tried cortisone cream it doesn t work its like little tiny pimples in a little cluster. I even tried calamine lotion that didn t work either.

hi, I was just curious if a topical drug that has an alcohol base could enter my bloodstream thus effecting my blood alcohol level. Also can skin care products alcohol base enter the bloodstream if applied to the skin?

In mid 50s now and as in the past and still now, every time I have sexual intercourse I breakout with acne . Sometimes painful acne. What is going on and how do I correct this without stopping my sex life?

my question is regarding the redness of my skin basically I have a fair skin tone, and my redness occur on my check area s. I follow a proper skin care routine 2 time s facewash ( Himalayan face wash), moisturiser ( Nivea Soft), and using of...