How to get glow in skin?

how to get glow in my skin
Mon, 3 Oct 2011
hi
every person has different skin tone and color.
for glow -
-drink more water
-eat more fruits and salads
-avoid direct sun exposure
-use sunscreen and moisturizer cream
-microderma treatment is good
-better to consult dermatologist

hi Doc, I drink 3-4 litres of water every day but there is no glow in my skin ....... hi Doc, I drink 3-4 litres of water every day but there is no glow in my skin....... although I hv reduced my weight upto 3kg by plenty of water in a month but why my skin is not glowing? my skin is lil oily

HOW to glow skin more and more ?

I was on a weight loss program diet since long lyk it s been 4 years I had taken control on my diet. It resulted in weakness. I m worried because there are freckles appearing at my nose and upper lip and my complexion has become dull so can you suggest me what tablets should I take for fair and glowing skin. I also um have used some formula cream for better complexion those are resulting in whiteheads and blackheads on my skin. Evion is how far effective for this?

Recent questions on Skin care

hi,i m 22 yrs female,my face skin has appeared black since the initial of 2011.but my face skin was not black it should be mentioned here that for acne on my face i was treated by homeopathy doctor in 2009 though my acne has disappeared buy face skin turned into black and some red pimples like thing what should i do now.how can i get a smooth and spot free beautiful skin.thank u

HI, I am Salman, 22 years old male. I am noticing that the density of my hair on top is decreasing. I am a little worried about this early age hair loss problem. I used to have a lots of dandruff in my hair, about 4-5 years ago. So i have been using Selsun blue shampoo which significantly removed my dandruff but now my hair are starting to thin and fall. Please help.

Hi, my name is Shauna i am 24 years of age i am 6 1/2 stone
i have kidney problems and bladder problems.
I have recently experienced problems of hair loss. It stared with my hair gradually falling out when i washed it. Now my scalp itches everyday and my hair is falling out more. I have notices red spots on my scalp and behind my ears. I have tried loads of different shampoos like head and shoulders and tea tree and polytar but nothing is helping. my GP even put me on demotive scalp lotion but that didnt work either i dont know what to do.

Hi doctor,
I have oily skin and dry skin at the same time. My skin is usually oily but once i wash it, it becomes dry. Then i use a light moisturizer. Once i do that my skin starts looking oily. After sometime my skin becomes dry and flaky again. It is like dandruff on my skin in some parts. I also have cystic acne and there are marks on my skin. I have stopped using soap or facewash on my skin and wash it with only water. Still the problem persists. Please tell me what to do.

hi, I was just curious if a topical drug that has an alcohol base could enter my bloodstream thus effecting my blood alcohol level. Also can skin care products alcohol base enter the bloodstream if applied to the skin?

In mid 50s now and as in the past and still now, every time I have sexual intercourse I breakout with acne . Sometimes painful acne. What is going on and how do I correct this without stopping my sex life?

my question is regarding the redness of my skin basically I have a fair skin tone, and my redness occur on my check area s. I follow a proper skin care routine 2 time s facewash ( Himalayan face wash), moisturiser ( Nivea Soft), and using of...