How to get glow in skin?

how to get glow in my skin
Mon, 3 Oct 2011
hi
every person has different skin tone and color.
for glow -
-drink more water
-eat more fruits and salads
-avoid direct sun exposure
-use sunscreen and moisturizer cream
-microderma treatment is good
-better to consult dermatologist

HOW to glow skin more and more ?

hi Doc, I drink 3-4 litres of water every day but there is no glow in my skin ....... hi Doc, I drink 3-4 litres of water every day but there is no glow in my skin....... although I hv reduced my weight upto 3kg by plenty of water in a month but why my skin is not glowing? my skin is lil oily

Dr I m 22 years old.iIhave a dark and oily skin.pimples and acne here.iI m use different products.Iwant to fair and glowing skin.but iIhave nnoevery result.whiting creams and face wash use.but iIthink its hhavechemicals and damaged the my face.dr I m so sad plz tel me what doing me?what s products I use

Recent questions on  Skin care

Hi, I am facing the problem of macular amyloidosis and taking treatment for it in the form of chemical peels in every 15 days . I started with TCA and SA peel but currently taking 35% Glycolic peel but not seeing any result. i have this problem on my hands and back.

Hi Doc, During my 7th month Pregnnancy, my palm and sole suddenly started itching and then it spread onto my whole body. Itching used to aggravate at night. For 3-4 days it continued. I consulted my doc, he gave me Calamine lotion along with Actibile 500 mg (before meal). As I controlled my food intake (avoiding red meat and oily stuff), it reduced automatically. Do I still need to continue the tablet. Also, since most of the time I forget to take the tab before meal, I have it with my folic acid tab after meal. Will it have any bad impact on the baby?? Thanks, Sangs.

Hi, I am 21 and male and have had eczema since birth. The problem I am having is with pigmentation on my abdominal area. The skin on my stomach is darker than the rest of my skin and LOOKS dirty however it is not dirt and seems to be in the skin. I have had this problem for over a year now and it varies in degrees of severity. The skin also sometimes looks like it has a shiny film over it. My skin does get very dry at times and this has lead me to wonder if the discolouration is due to a build up of dead dry skin cells, I have tried exfoliation but my eczema does not respond well to this. Also I have tried keeping the area well moisturised using diprobase and eucerin (containing urea) which helps to reduce the appearance after application but always comes back. I also thought this problem might be really mild stretch marks but dont know if this is likely?? I am really confused by this problem and would appreciate your expertise. Thanks

I developed brown patches on both sides of my face which is now spreading to my neck. Doctor says that it is lichenoid pigmentation. Did chemical peeling. Applying Lumaglo cream on face and venusia mixed with diplovate G on neck . I need your advise Dr Reneega, Professor of pharmacology

hi, I was just curious if a topical drug that has an alcohol base could enter my bloodstream thus effecting my blood alcohol level. Also can skin care products alcohol base enter the bloodstream if applied to the skin?

In mid 50s now and as in the past and still now, every time I have sexual intercourse I breakout with acne . Sometimes painful acne. What is going on and how do I correct this without stopping my sex life?

my question is regarding the redness of my skin basically I have a fair skin tone, and my redness occur on my check area s. I follow a proper skin care routine 2 time s facewash ( Himalayan face wash), moisturiser ( Nivea Soft), and using of...