Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How to get back hair after severe hairloss ?

hi my name is saurav an im male, 25 yrs old , i started losing hair in last couple of yrs i just want to know how can i gt back my hair again ? plz help
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Hair Transplantation is the only reliable solution to your problem. Visit
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi this is waqas my question is that that my hairs are falling and and my from front and sculp i am hairless whats kind of things i use to get back my hair plz ans me..
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
at this age hair loss is due to stress and hormones.
-avoid stress and tension
-do exercise ,yoga
-take high protein diet
-dont let ur hair wet for long time
-treat dandruff if there.
-consult dermatologist to start medical treatment
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor