Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How to get baby boy, Is there any medication for that ?

Hello Sir, i am married and have two daughters but now i want a baby boy, so please advice me medicine/ diet to get baby boy. 28 year,5.9 height,81 kg and no disease in medical history except minor stomic problem.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  302
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hello Sir, i am married and have two daughters but now i want a baby boy, so please advice me medicine and home remedy.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Boys & girls both are equal & gift of God ,accept them as such.It is illegal to try & get any thing to achieve foetus of particular sex i.e.male
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor