Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How to get a heart attack?

how to get a heart attack?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
First you should go for a Genetic Test and get an IL1 gene test report to check if your heart is prone to heart attack in near future or it is perfectly healthy. Accordingly, you can take a decision on your heart health. Here is a link where you can buy a kit for Heart Health checkup, you can take the sample : Each genetic test kit contains two sterile brushes to collect cell samples from inside your mouth. You'll send these samples to Interleukin Genetics Incorporated. A complete set of instructions is included in every test kit. If you have an overexpression of the IL1 gene, you should take Nutrigenomic Dietary Supplement that helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. This product can be obtained at following URL: Hope the above information helps you in getting more information on your heart health and take a step accordingly. Cheers, WebGuy
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor