Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How to get a better body by may (pics) ?

i d like to have a tighter butt, and thighs. also, i d like to improve my abbs. i want to lose 10-15 lbs. brace yourself, my body is horrible. i m 15 by the way. thanks (: whoever has the best answer i ll send after pics to, so if you d like to see them, include pictures. and i d like to lose 10-15lbs by may, what can i eat and what excercise can i do? i sort of have a fast metabolism if that makes any difference. thanks guys. honestly not fishing for compliment. i just don t like my body, and i want people to be as helpful as they can,hence i put up pics.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  416
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
You look fine as you are. But if you really want to get that little bit slimmer, just excercise, run/walk/ride, anything for an hour a day and most importantly, cut out the bad food, donuts/chips/choclate etc and you'll have a flatter stomach etc in no time. :) but reallly. you are attractive as u are now. :) hope this helped.
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor