How to gain weight at the age of 30 ?

hello Doctor , i am 30yrs of age n very slim or u can say weak, tell me what i have to do to grow fatness on my body ?
Thu, 4 Aug 2011
You are lean that does not mean you grow fats only.

you should check the kind of food you take and the calories you burn.

Let me know your height,present weight,gender,diet,type of job you do,exercise or physical activity of you etc,so I can guide you further.

Write to me : fcpum@ymail.com for further help.

Take care,

thanks
Dr. GEETA PARANJAPE's  Response
Firstly concentrate on ur sleep & diet.You must take 8 to 9 hrs. night sleep,not more or less.Your diet should include all healthy food such as chapati, subji ,dal,cereals, rice,salad, milk,all fruits, dry fruits.
Eat 2 spoons of fresh home-made butter daily.take home-made ghee on rice ,chapati.
1 tsf Chavanprash daily in d morning will increase ur appetite.
If u have any addiction like tobacco,it is not at all good for health.
Do muscle exercises regularly,also have protein supplements.
keep ur mind always fresh & healthy.You will achieve a good health.