Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

How to gain height ?

Hai Sir'
My husband is of 5f height.
He want to gain height.
How can it be possible in short span of time?
Is there any tablets available.He has no allergies for any medicine.

Pls reply me doctor........?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Dear Ms.Please dont be under the impression that one needs to pop in pills in order to gain weight. Pills to a great extent, do have their side effects. So healthiest way to gain weight would be to binge on a high calorie, high carbohydrate diet. Its even fun too.So happy binging
Answered: Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor