Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How to gain a proper weight for a person who smokes ?

sir i am very thin and my bones are also very small in all parts of my body and i do smoka a lotwhat should i do to quit smoking and enlarge my bones and gain skin in my body I am a male with 24 years old. i am very thin and my bones are also very tiny in all parts of my body.i feel that my because of my tension and eating less meal making me more what should i do get rid of it and how should i enlarge my bones and body atleast like normal males have?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to Health Care Magic,
you cant increase your bone length as you are already 24 yrs. stop smoking. eat good foog in the form of meat, egg, vegetables. but if its genetic issue, it will be difficult to get more than what you are. donot use any medicines for this.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.see your thought of quitting tobacco is very appreciable. firstly you have strong self conscious which you have then you try iliachi or any gum into mouth.or if still difficult then go to rehabilitation center which help you.for your bone enlarge now its too late but you can shape your body by joining gim or taking green leafy vegetables.


Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor