Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

How to enlarge the size of the penis?

I am 14 and have a small penis and I need a bigger one to have sex. Is there anything I can do to make it bigger? I cant wait everyone in my school is having sex and getting head and I am to embrassed becuase I dont want to get made fun of. Everyone says the have 7-9 inches and I only have 4 or 4.5 inches.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1823
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

you seem to have fairly good sized penis for your age and it shall increase further. Moreover, all your friends seem to be telling you lies and giving you inferiority complex
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
no, but your probably overreacting.....the average size for an adult is 5 you have plenty of time to grow to that...
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
You still have time to attain the sufficient growth. And size of 4.5 to 5 inches is normal and sufficient to satisfy.
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor