Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

How to enlarge the size of sexual organ?

Hi,my problem is my penis is small it will come maxm 5 inch when am in sexul i like to enlarge the size . 2., The foreskin is not removed so am like to do circumsism. If not done Circumsism, any problem in married life i.e any difficult to entering to vagina ? Please give me answer doctor...
Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
No medicine will help you to increase the size of penis.If uncicumscribed will not
give any problem in entering vagina if no phymosis asssociated withit.Thanks.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor