Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How to enlarge my penis?

i m 28yrs old my penis is about 5 inch and from few days i fel its reducing kength and grith. how can i inlarge my penis length and grith
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  477
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello handsome ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The size of the penis increases upto the age of 16-17 yrs there after there is no increase or decrease in size so i guess there is no reason to worry.As for the size the ideal size needed to have a satisfying sex life is more than 2-2.5 inches when erect so you are fine at 5 inches.So please stop worrying about the size and try to learn the art of sex from books like kamasutra.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor