Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How to enlarge my breast size?

my breasts are so small that not even the smallest bra size fits me. i have always felt really down about my breast size but it is worsening i wont let my boyfriend see me without a top on.can i get breast enlargment on the nhs?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Yes, you can surely get it done. Breast size is really important for a female and you can consult a cosmetic surgeon from the same. An implant would be introduced into the breast tissue and it looks very much augmented later on.

Answered: Mon, 1 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor