Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How to enlarge mu penis

i have a very small penis i am 12 and want to enlarge it and i dont want my parents to know i am doing so can you help me
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  373
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,
Stay relaxed. You penis will start increasing in size from now only. This is the age when testosterone is going to be produced and your penis shall increasing
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Dude you are ONLY 12!! You will grow atleast till 18. whats the rush!

Answered: Fri, 19 Feb 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
You have time to attain a good size.
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor