Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

How to do abortion?

i m a 23yrs f. i have carried test tube baby 8 weeks. but due to my family problem i want to abortion. how do i do it? please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.please don't do it,b'ze after that possiblity of infertility chance increases.try to solve your family problem with help of your husband.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic,
You can do abortion by two ways, first is by taking medicines ,second is surgical that is suction evacuation.The best option out of this two ways will be suggested to you by your gynaecologist after examination.Because you have done a test tube baby and it is a precious pregnancy for you discuss it with your husband but as far as possible i would suggest you not to do abortion.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor