Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How to diagnose premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction ?

I am 32 year male Married I am suffrenig from eraction and as well as Prematural ejaculation. When i involved with foreplay d\in the middel i lose erection also and at the time of intercousre i ejaculate within a minute, I hope u understand my problem and will suggest some remides to it. Thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You are suffering from Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction. First get yourself examined by a Urologist. Increase the duration of Foreplay. For Premature Ejaculation, masturbate a hour before you have sex. You may need antidepressants, topical anesthetic creams to delay ejaculation. For erectile dysfunction, get your Blood Sugars tested to rule out Diabetes. If you are overweight, exercise regularly and try reducing your weight. If you smoke and drink quit. This will improve your Sexual Life.
Good Luck and Take Care.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor