Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

How to diagnose 16 months old suffering from plagiocephaly ?

my son has severe plagiocephaly wore the corrective helmet i am now noticing his metopic ridge buldge in the front of his forehead and his head is still flat and his left ear pushed forward i need answers . i will also mention he could not sit up on his own till age 1 , didnt crawl until about 11 months , now 16 months just started walking 3 weeks ago , leans to the right side when walking and very clumsy .
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
basically plagiocephaly can be treated by correcting or changing the resting postures of baby from time to time, try to keep the baby on their tummy when not sleeping, avoid constant pressure on one side of the skull,
even after using helmet you do not find any change, and also your baby has delayed milestones so all these are clubbing together and giving your baby a slow growth or development of the body, which is not a right thing.
For this you should start giving her homeopathic treatment as it will be very help full & effective your baby and will ensure a good health.

For more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor