Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

How to delay a period ?

Hey, I am going this Friday/Saturday to the beach, and am wanting to have a good time. For the past few years I ve always had my period that week! (go figure!) I looked up some stuff, and found something called norethisterone. Should I call my psychiatrist ? Or would this be something I can just go to the pharmasist and get? Iam not sexually active what so ever, and don t plan to be. I just want to have a pain free, fun, relaxing vacation week.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  311
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Or could you think of anything else that might work? I only have one week vacation a year, and desperately need this vacation, and would hate to have it while in pain.
Answered: Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor