Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How to decrease my BP ?

Hi. i have a problem here. yesterday my sister took me some Blood Pressure test to see whats my blood rate. My sister told me that i have 100/130 blood pressure and she said my bp is too high and i must be careful. But i dont feel anything bad that time. i just want to ask how can i decrease my bp? is eating fatty foods makes my bp so high? Serious answers please
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  410
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
thanks to poor diet, lack of exercise and family genetics. Many pharmaceutical companies are marketing wonder drugs to maintain and decrease blood pressure. Doctors preach the importance of a healthy diet and regular exercise. All are important for decreased blood pressure and maintaining blood pressure at a healthy level. In addition, there are also many natural remedies that while may not be medically approved, have given many believers relief from high blood pressure and its side effects. Another natural way to decrease high blood pressure naturally is with garlic. Different users will vouch for different methods, but it seems garlic, eaten raw or taken in pill form, can help decrease high blood pressure. If spicy garlic doesn’t bother you, cayenne pepper is thought to be another remedy to decrease high blood pressure. So you have to reduce fatty products, exercise and check your blood pressure with your doctor.
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor