How to deal with passing brown fluid stools?

First, I am very constipated. I took enamas (2). They products are small like road gravel. They are dark with both white and black spots in them. They are floating. I have taken 2 T. epson salts to try to do a good cleanse. I did have an urge, but it was mostly brown fluids.
Thu, 6 Mar 2014
Nephrologist 's  Response
Hello

Thanks for the query

Passing brown stools is normal and white and black spots could be the food you have eaten earlier. However to be sure nothing is abnormal I advice you to send for a stool routine.
I also advice you to add a lot of fibre in the form of green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet to prevent constipation. Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day.

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me