How to cure white spots on nose of a new born baby ?

My new born son Caden has white spots on his nose you can t feel them but you can clearly see them, and have been able to since his birth pls help me! He ll be a week old wed.
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Dear Deep,first of all congratulation on becoming proud father of a son.Dear he is too young and some times during initial days of life some skin discoloration may be there in some kids. I do not see any reason for worry.Wait for some time they should be fine.Still if very anxious please ask your doctor to have a look at it.Bye and enjoy parenting.