Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

How to cure vaginal infection and how to equal the breast size ?

i m 21yrs old and my wait is 72kg i m on diet from few days and now a days i m finding that my breast size is not same one is less and one is more big can i make it equal by stoping rice is it ok to do can it change my breast size and make it normal.. i m having varginal infection wat cream can i use to cure it
Asked On : Sat, 1 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Asymmetrical breast size is quiet common and most of the time only assurance is required. If the size of your breast is bothering you much, consult some breast surgeon for needful. By stop eating rice, I do'nt think it will help you much. Vaginal infection's causes are many and accordingly treatment is given, just have an consultation with gyne doc.
Answered: Sat, 1 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor