How to cure the ring worm on the vagina that has turned into folliculitis which is itchy and inflamed?

hello, I think I may have ringworm on my vagina that has turned into folliculitis of the pubic hair? I have a very itchy dry patch of skin on my outer vagina lip and thigh crease, with small itchy inflamed circular/oval bumps on my thigh near the bigger patch, as well as the top of my vagina, where the most pubic hair grows, and somewhat inside of the tip of the "slit". I just need advice, I am freaking out and have no insurance!! I have been using lamisil once a day and trying to keep it dry and clean for the past 3 days. any more suggestions on how to cure it?
Mon, 23 Dec 2013