How to cure swelling of the vagina?

Hi, I am writing you from remote Mexico - the nearest gynecologist works about 300 kms away from where I live, and only works a few days a week, so please help me here as well as you possibly can.

Attached is a picture of some swelling in my vagina. It's about the size of a big grape, and was bigger and even more visible after intercouse, and it was somewhat painful too, which is why i decided to have a look. It's now two days later, and see the picture please. I can tell you I am afraid. Please tell me what this is, what I can do about this and make it go away, and is this in any way potentially related to not having had my period and i'm about 8-10 days overdue? I am 38, 1.64 metres, and probably weigh about 54 kgs.
It started to becoming bigger and somewhat painful after having intercourse with my lovely boyfriend. Please advice asap?
Fri, 30 Aug 2019

The vast majority of the time, itching around the vaginal opening or the clitoris is from yeast overgrowth. Bacterial infections can also cause this type of itching.

Most bacterial infections have an unpleasant odor from the vagina associated with them.

It would be worth an over the counter treatment for yeast such as Monistat cream to see if that will resolve the itching. If not, a trip to your doctor is in order.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon