How to cure stuffed nose, blocked ear and nagging cough after cruise trip?

We went on a cruise in November. When we came home we develpoed nose stuffed, ear blocked and nagging cough. It's been a month and still, it is getting better, but what more can we do. My ears are blocked and when I bend down it feels like I've gotton water up my nose and the burning feeling occurs.
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You need to take decongestant tablets and normal saline nasal sprays and steroid nasal sprays to decrease the congestion and blockage inside the nose and so the sinuses will get cleared up.
The sinuses are air filled spaces near nose and if their openings get blocked then there is congestion in it.
The ear open at the back of nose by a tube called as eustachian tube which if gets blocked causes collection of fluid inside the middle part of ear.
All he collection needs to be drained.
Take medicines.
In doubt do reply