Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How to cure premature ejaculation through medication ?

sir i am 34 yrs wt 80 kg iam having a premature ejaculation .i am not able to have sex more than five minutes,Can u advise me what medicine to be taken for having a good sex
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you have premature ejaculation problem
it is due to
-high sugar
-heart or other systemic problem

first you need to find out the reason for it
you can try STOP AND START method
it is very effective medicine
do regular exercise and yoga
there is medicine -dopexetine -very much effective in your case
do consult doctor and take it .

i hope i have answered your question.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor